Day 01: Delhi - Kasauli
On arrival in Delhi, meet our tour guide, who will help you take a transfer to your first destination, Kasauli by road. Kasauli is a famous hill station near Shimla. This hill station is known for the serenity and tranquility that it offers. Kasauli is one destination which promises to complete your holiday. On reaching Kasauli, check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, step out to explore the natural beauty of the place. Visit famous attractions of the place including Sunset and Monkey Points. After sightseeing at these places, you can go for a stroll at the Mall Road Kasauli. Return to the hotel for dinner. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 02: Kasauli - Chail
This morning, you leave Kasauli and head towards Chail. After having your breakfast at the hotel, start driving towards Chail, which is around 73 kms from Kasauli. Chail is a beautiful hill station known to house the world’s highest cricket ground. This destination, allows all the tourists to relax and rejuvenate in the lap of nature. The place remains thronged with tourists all through the year who love trekking and exploring the serene landscapes of the place.
On arrival in Chail, check-in to the hotel. After taking some rest, you can go for a short sightseeing trip. When in Chail, you can’t afford to miss visiting attractions such as Chail Palace, Chail Wildlife Sanctuary, Kali Ka Tibba and Sadhupul Lake. Visit all these places and enjoy having a look at the beautiful valleys forming their backdrop. Later, return to the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Chail - Delhi (Departure)
After breakfast depart to Delhi. Transfer to your destination (Within Delhi Only).
- 1 Night accommodation in Chail
- 1 Night accommodation in Kasauli
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Accommodation in budget Star hotel and standard Room
- Transfer from Railway Station/Airport to Hotel
- Transport for 2 nights & 3 days
- City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All sightseeing and transfer by private car
- Daily breakfast at the hotels.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
- Government Service Tax 4.63%