Day 01: Arrival at railway station or Airport.
Today arrival at railway station, pick up from the railway station and drop you to hotel. Comfortably stay at hotel, and overnight there.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Goa.
After breakfast leave for the second day sightseeing of Goa & overnight stay at hotel.
Miramar Beach : A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm rees’ facing the blue Arabian Sea is the capital of Goa, Panajim. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief Minister.
Dona Paula, an idyllic picturesque spot. Command a fine view of Zuari River and Marmagoa harbor. Water scooter facilities are Available here.
Bom Jesus of Basilica : (Old Goa Church) Built in 16th Century is the Most famous church in Goa. The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, Kept in the Silver casket, are enriched here.
Mangueshi Temple : Dedicated to lord Shiva, being built in the 17th Century.
Day 03: Goa Departure
After breakfast check out into hotel & transfer to airport or railway station for your onward destination.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 1 days sightseeing (1 day south Goa.)
- Accommodation in air condition Standard rooms.
- Mini Bar (Minibar consumption extra) and attached bath with 24 hrs. Hot & cold water.
- Tea & Coffee Maker.
- Meals Plan MAPI: Daily breakfast & Dinner at hotel.
- Free use of our swimming Pool (with proper swim wear), Mini Gym and Indoor games.
Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
Camera/ Video charges.
Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
Government Service Tax 4.63%